An exploration into the healing power of connection and how to cultivate those relationships with your clients/students.
40-Hour Advanced Training Co-Led by Meg McCraken and Jennifer Lane
10-Hour Optional, additional Mentorship
January 27-30th, 2017 at Well Being Center in Kings Beach, CA
Both this training, and the optional mentorship apply to the Avahana School 300hr Teacher Training Program that qualifies 200-HR RYTs for a 500-HR Avahana Certification, and can be registered with Yoga Alliance at the 500-HR level.
This training is a unique offering for teachers of yoga to go deeper into the heart of healing with their clients and students. It is designed to empower you with the skills to confidently work with yoga students and clients in a compassionate and healing way.
In this program we will explore:
- Self understanding, compassion and care.
- Tapping the inner wellspring of intuition.
- Creating safe and sacred space.
- Clear, compassionate, listening.
- Intuitive, empowering questioning.
- Recognizing and honoring both someone's humanity and divine potentiality.
- How to empower your students/clients with individualized, supportive healing practices that they will be inspired to do.
- Pointing your client/students back to their own inner-wisdom and inspiring them to remain empowered in their own healing process.
Each day you will:
- Be led in a therapeutically oriented practice including asana, pranayama and meditation.
- Engage in individual/group practices/exercises that will help you to experience, embody and personalize the teachings.
- Have dynamic group discussions on a variety of teachings around creating healing connections.
3 Optional 10-Hour Add Ons (can choose 1)
1. Full Mentorship:
10 hours of individualized mentorship, 5 with Meg McCraken, 5 with Jennifer and Mike Lane customized to meet your unique needs as a yoga teacher and/or yoga therapist. Use your time to explore:
- the best way to set up your business,
- establishing a sustainable medium for the exchange of energy: choosing how much to charge for your services, whether to do trades or not, setting up a sliging scale, providing services for free, etc,
- ideas for the creation, expansion or evolution of your offerings,
- how to expand into specific markets,
- assistance with particular clients,
- how to evolve your own practice, or on your own spiritual path,
- anything else that is alive in your heart relevant to your own path or offeings of yoga.
2. Three Case Study Mentorship:
Provide case studies for 3 different clients/students where you have/are using therapeutically oriented yoga. We will read through your case studies and provide input from our experience/perspective.
3. Service Project:
Complete at least 8 hours of service work in your community (anything that inspires you). Write a short report on: What you chose to do. Why you chose that specific project. How being connected with your community for the greater good impacted you. Your overall experience of the project.
- Training - $650 if paid by January 1st, $700 after January 1st
- Mentorship - $450
- 3 Case Study Mentorship - $75
- Service Project - simply, fully your dedication to connect with your community for the benefit of all!
Link to Register: http://megmccraken.com/300-hr-advanced-teacher-trainings.html