As Above, So Below: Yoga Alchemy
- June 27-July 3, 2017
- a retreat by and for women!
- Kalani Retreat Center, Big Island, Hawai'i
"As Above, So Below. As Within, So Without. As the Universe, So the Soul." - Hermes Trismegistus
Hawaii has a way of inviting you into the joy and mystery of inner/outer Alchemy. Join us and experience the beauty and power within and all around. Feel the joy and vitality of being Alive. Practice Asana, Meditation and Alchemy on the beautiful land of Kalani - a magical space where land, sea and sky dance together. Tap into the intelligence of the heart and the threads of light that call your soul home.
- Asana: to craft a resilient physical body - strong and flexible.
- Meditation: to refine the mind-spirit connection through pranayama and sacred geometry visualizations.
- Circle: to open to the innate wisdom living through each of us.
- Aloha time: to enjoy the rhythm of the island; to reflect and simply, sweetly Be.
Enjoy two yoga practices and three delicious meals a day, lovely days in the sun, warm nights under the stars, and the Aloha Spirit singing your Soul awake. Students of all levels of yoga are welcome. Come alone or with friends...leave with lifelong memories and friendships.
Kalani is a gorgeous retreat center located within close proximity to pristine black sand beaches, parks, and viewing points for Pele's lava flows.
A nonrefundable deposit of $500 will reserve your space.
Send inquiries regarding room availability to email@example.com (Prices are per person, and include lodging, 3 meals/day and teachings.)
"Early Bird of Paradise" rate through February 2017: take $100 off for individuals, or $150 off for each person if you register with a friend or group!
- Triple Room, Shared/Private Bath: $1430/$1530
- Double Room, Shared/Private Bath: $1490/$1650
- Single Room, Shared/Private Bath: $1700/$1950
- other options by special request - we have cottages and bungalows, too!
* The deposit of $500 is nonrefundable, and is intended to reserve your room. If you cancel after April 1, 2017 I cannot give you a refund, unless someone is able to fill your space.
* Price does not include transportation to/from the Island or Kalani. See below for travel information.
* Kama'aina discounts available, please inquire.
Option 1: Fly to Hilo International Airport (ITO)
Fly to Hilo International Airport, the closest airport to Kalani, from other island airports such as Honolulu on Oahu, Kahului on Maui, Lihue on Kauai, or Kona west of us.
You can take a Kalani shuttle to/from Hilo International Airport (ITO) and locations in the local Hilo, Pahoa, and Kea'au areas. Kalani is only a 45 minute drive from Hilo. Call 808.965.7828 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you have your final itinerary. $75/person each way.
Option 2: Fly to Kona (KOA)
Kalani is a 2 1/2 - 3 hour scenic drive by car from Kona, halfway around the Island of Hawaii, "the Big Island", via either the northern or southern routes, or the newly finished Saddle road passing Mauna Kea.
If you fly into Kona, you can rent a car. Follow the link below for directions.